Marinated Gherkins for Winter: 3 Crunchy Recipes in the Store
- How to pickle gherkins for the winter to get crispy and like in the store (1 l or 0.5 l)
- Ingredients for Pickling
- Recipe for making pickled gherkins for the winter, crunchy in the store
- Crispy marinated gherkins for the winter as in a store with mustard and vinegar
- Gherkins for the winter in 5 minutes - video recipe
Favorite marinated gherkins - crunchy cucumbers you can preserve for the winter for yourself. In the following recipe by me, cucumbers are obtained as in the store - Hrum-hrum.
How to pickle gherkins for the winter to get crispy and like in the store (1 l or 0.5 l)
If you are really in search of a recipe for crisp pickled gherkins for the winter as in a store, then you definitely got to the address. I have been preparing this recipe for 7-8 years. Everything is checked and rechecked.
Anyone who was treated, were delighted! The recipe was recorded and rewritten - now they themselves get such delicious shop crispy canned cucumbers.
And take over or take note
Ingredients for Pickling
For this you need to take:
- one kilogram of small young cucumbers about 4-5 cm long, but not more than 7 cm;
- 6 buds of carnations;
- 3 pods of red hot pepper;
- 5 sprigs of thyme;
- a glass of salt;
- small white onions 5 stuff;
- white wine vinegar - 3 cups;
- 2 bay leaves;
- 4-6 cloves of garlic;
- two or three peas allspice;
- 7-10 black peppercorns;
- half a cup of sugar;
- and 15-20 cut umbrellas of flowering dill.
Recipe for making pickled gherkins for the winter, crunchy in the store
1. Before you cook this delicious preparation, you should soak the vegetables in cold water for 3-4 hours. Marinating in my recipe should be in 1 liter or 0.5 liters jars.
2. Then rinse the cucumbers thoroughly in cold water, using a brush, fold into a saucepan or food container, cover with salt and refrigerate for 24 hours.
3. Onions clean and wash. Garlic divided into teeth and peel each clove.
4. Rinse thyme greens and umbrellas in running water or hold in a saucepan filled with fresh water.
5. Dissolve the vinegar with the same amount of water and bring to a boil, adding allspice and black pepper and thyme sprigs. Remove from heat and cool completely.
6. Prepare the dishes for preservation, for this you need to rinse small glass jars (half-and one-liter), sterilize them and dry them, boil the lids.
7. Add two tablespoons of vinegar in cold water and rinse the gherkins in it, which were left covered with salt for a day. Each cucumber gently wipe and dry with a towel.
8. Then tightly lay the fruit together with the peeled onions, slices of hot pepper, garlic cloves and other seasonings, placing them between cucumbers, in sterilized jars.
9. Fill the prepared jars with the packed gherkins with cold vinegar and roll up or hermetically close the lid.
Store in a cool dark place.
Pickled gherkins, crispy like in the store you can try in 10 days. But do not forget to stock up these beautiful summer fruits for the winter. You will see how everyone will be happy, including yourself, when you open a jar on a winter day and enjoy the bright taste of summer.
The most popular and favorite snack in Russia is ready. Enjoy your meal!
Do not forget that the preservation does not end there:
- Eggplant for the winter - simple recipes
- Pickled tomatoes
- Homemade juicy adjika - very tasty
Crispy marinated gherkins for the winter as in a store with mustard and vinegar
In order to get a billet slightly spicy and sharp taste, we will add mustard to our little “friends”. It will not spoil the taste, but on the contrary, the cucumbers will acquire the original pronounced flavor.
- a kilo of tiny cucumbers, no more than 7-8 cm long;
- 2 pieces of leaflets of laurel, horseradish, currants, cherries and 2 umbrellas of dill;
- 2 teaspoons of mustard seeds or one packet of dry mustard;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- one carrot;
- 3-4 peas black and allspice;
- half a cup of vinegar 9%;
- one liter of pure water;
- salt and sugar to taste - 1-2 (or maybe 3) teaspoons.
How to pickle:
Pour cucumbers with cold water and leave to soak for 30-50 minutes.
At the bottom of the jar, first place all the leaves and mustard seeds.
Wash carrots and cut into rings. To add.
Now the line of cucumbers. They need to be packed tightly.
Pour sugar and salt into the billet, pour in vinegar and put all the pepper.
Bring water to a boil and pour it into a jar with billet.
Now it is necessary to sterilize. To do this, put the jars in a large pot and pour water to the hangers. When it boils, hold for another 10-15 minutes and take it out (see if it will be hot - use a tack).
It will be the case for small things, tighten the lids, turn them over and wrap them in a blanket - so that the cooling is slow.
With dry mustard, the process is the same, only the marinade dims noticeably.
If the vinegar smell is not pleasant, you can use lemon juice.
So that our pickled gherkins become crispy and canned on “Hurray”, you can cut off their “butts”.
Gherkins for the winter in 5 minutes - video recipe
It turns out awesome preparation - quickly, simply and tasty.
So, friends, now you will have pickled and crunchy gherkins. Kids especially love them, and adults are not averse to seeing such an original snack on the table.